**Due to shipping damage by UPS this reel only ships LTL and does not qualify for free shipping.**
Made in the USA with high quality components, this 22" electric hose reel is a great choice for your spray equipment. The aluminum frame is lightweight and corrosion resistant and the swivel and manifold are stainless steel. Can handle pressures up to 5000 psi and is equipped with 1/2" Female NPT inlet/outlet. This piece of equipment is easily adaptable to virtually any sprayer and a must have for applicators in landscaping, pest control, agriculture and pressure washing.
KR1A22E Kings 22" Aluminum Electric Hose Reel with Stainless Steel Manifold
Manufactured by Kings Sprayers this reel is produced with high quality components. All Kings reels have stainless steel swivels and manifold for top corrosion resistance. With a max pressure of 5000 psi it can be used in almost any application. Most commonly used on spray equipment in landscaping, pest control, agriculture, pressure washing and soft washing industries. This model is 22" between the discs and will hold up to 400' of 1/2" ID hose or 500' of 3/8" ID. Hose reels are manufactured in 12", 18" and 22" in manual or electric rewind.
- Rewind: Electric (12V Power Source Required)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Drum: PVC
- Distance between discs: 22"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing stainless steel swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard pressures to 5000 psi
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 300 to 600 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 600 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 500 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 400 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 300 feet
- Approximate weight: 54 lbs