Made in the USA with high quality components, this 12" electric hose reel w/ 1" manifold is a great choice for your high flow spray equipment. The aluminum frame is lightweight and corrosion resistant and the manifold is stainless steel. The swivel is nickel plated aluminum - Super Swivels 5044. The components can withstand pressures up to 4000 psi. This piece of equipment is easily adaptable to virtually any sprayer and a must have for applicators in landscaping, pest control, agriculture and pressure washing.
KR3A12E Kings 12" Aluminum Electric Hose Reel with 1" Stainless Steel Manifold
Manufactured by Kings Sprayers this reel is produced with high quality components. Kings reels with 1" manifolds have stainless steel manifolds and nickel plated aluminum inlet swivels. With a max pressure of 4000 psi it can be used in almost any application. Most commonly used on spray equipment in landscaping, pest control, agriculture, pressure washing and soft washing industries. This model is 12" between the discs and will hold up to 150' of 5/8" ID hose or 100' of 3/4" ID. 1" manifold hose reels are currently manufactured in 12", 18", 22" and 28" in manual or electric rewind.
- Rewind: Electric (12V Power Source Required)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Drum: PVC
- Distance between discs: 12"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing nickel plated aluminum swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 3/4" female NPT threads
- Standard pressures to 4000 psi
- Hose/Cable Size: 5/8" to 3/4" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 100 to 150 feet depending on ID of hose
- 3/4" ID hose capacity: 100 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 150 feet
- Approximate weight: 58 lbs