General Pump EZ4040G Pump Made Ready.
Easily replace your old pump with a pump made ready. Simply remove your old pump and slide this pmr onto the shaft of your gas engine.
This pump made ready consists of the pump, a VRT3-310EZ adjustable pressure-actuated unloader with a built-in easy start valve, a thermal relief valve to help prevent overheating, along with an inlet filter. All fittings are quick connected.
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Standard SAE J609 gasoline mounting flange for up to 13 hp engines
- Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty and 4:1 hydrostatic rating
- Die cast, anodized aluminum, oil bath crankcase
- Premium roller bearing
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and discharge valves
- Available in "L" left handed version
- Maximum Volume: 4.0 GPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 4000 PSI
- Maximum Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Bore: 13mm
- Stroke: 13mm
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14 oz
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 165 F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2" FPT
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8" FPT
- Hollow Shaft I.D: 1"
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.8"x9.7"x6.5"