Made in the USA with high quality components, this 12" manual reel is a great choice for your spray equipment. The aluminum frame is lightweight and corrosion resistant and the swivel and manifold are stainless steel. Can handle pressures up to 5000 psi and is equipped with 1/2" Female NPT inlet/outlet. This piece of equipment is easily adaptable to virtually any sprayer and a must have for applicators in landscaping, pest control, agriculture and pressure washing.
KR1A12 Kings 12" Aluminum Manual Hose Reel with Stainless Steel Manifold
Manufactured by Kings Sprayers this reel is produced with high quality components. All Kings reels have stainless steel swivels and manifold for top corrosion resistance. With a max pressure of 5000 psi it can be used in almost any application. Most commonly used on spray equipment in landscaping, pest control, agriculture, pressure washing and soft washing industries. This model is 12" between the discs and will hold up to 200' of 1/2" ID hose or 300' of 3/8" ID. Hose reels are manufactured in 12", 18" and 22" in manual or electric rewind.
- Rewind: Manual hand crank
- Construction: Aluminum
- Drum: PVC
- Distance between discs: 12"
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing stainless steel swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Standard pressures to 5000 psi
- Hose/Cable Size: 1/4" to 5/8" ID
- Capacity of Reel: 125 to 350 feet depending on ID of hose
- 1/4" ID hose capacity: 350 feet
- 3/8" ID hose capacity: 300 feet
- 1/2" ID hose capacity: 200 feet
- 5/8" ID hose capacity: 125 feet
- Approximate weight: 27 lbs