Triple Crown Utility Trailers
Great Entry level budget trailers.
Triple Crown Trailers, Inc. Limited Warranty
Triple Crown Trailers, Inc. extends to the original purchaser of a new trailer for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase, a limited warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship as stated below in limitations and exclusions.
-Customer must furnish original purchase receipt to Triple Crown Trailers, Inc or authorized dealer for warranty consideration.
-Warranty is not transferable.
Warranty does not extend to:
- Any trailer that has been altered, repaired, or modified without authorization by Triple Crown Trailers, Inc.
- Finish durability and rust issues. Powder coat finish or scratches or dents are not covered in warranty.
- Unreasonable use, including failure to perform general maintenance.
- Certain parts that require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear such as tires, bearings, seals, and brake parts.
- Improper loading or subjecting trailers to load weight in excess of its capacity. Bent axles have no warranty.
- Tires, axles, axle components, or any other equipment or part that is warranted separately by respective manufacturers of said components.
Triple Crown Trailers, Inc obligation shall be limited to repairing or replacing any parts which are covered under this warranty, shown to be defective and which have been delivered to our factory. Upon receiving parts that are defective in warranty, Triple Crown Trailers, Inc. will make its best effort to repair or replace the failure.
The value of the product or material in error is our liability. Any lost time, storage, lodging, towing or lost wages are not covered under warranty and will not be compensated.
State Laws vary from state to state. Triple Crown Trailers, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any trailer not meeting states’ specifications.